Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Open Question to Obama/Biden Ticket

Gentlemen, Last week I asked some questions to the GOP ticket and this week it is your turn. This will have to be quite short, so you will temporarily receive brief questions and I will come back and edit them by adding more context dialog, expanding on the questions to be fair with both parties.

1. With all the financial 'bailing out' such as with Fannie and Freddie, should not someone go to jail? My question is who and why?

2. The last 8 years has seen drastic erosion in several of the Rights we have expected from our Bill of Rights. Which will you completely restore to us, when and why? Which will you not restore completely, and why?

3. Will you make an absolute public stand against any and all torture, and live up to it?

4. We have a large group of 'detainees' - I want them to get justice and if guilty be punished. When will this happen?

As I said, I will expand and expound on these questions, but this is probably sufficient to get some answers...

-jb

0 comments: