Monday, September 29, 2008

Might it Might or Might it Not?

I came by a communication that was startling - but because of the addressees, I cannot show the content, not even passages, without potentially revealing my source. I can give approximate flow of the framework.

~~~~~
Wed 01 Oct - late afternoon, clampdown on all SP communications before 5pm Eastern. By 6pm, transport out of all view.

Wed 01 Oct - 9pm Eastern, JL will appear on FOX to tell how moving and 'substantial' the entire [and make the plans expansive] wedding. Emphasize 'forming a family' 'missing older brother' 'transition to adulthood' 'prepare for overwhelming responsibilities parenting' 'tenuous pregnancy with health challenges' drop any all, build rhythm. 10pm, MR on CBS interview about sanctity of marriage, taking it seriously.

Thu 02 Oct - 1030am Eastern - leak to Plain Dealer that there may be a family event happening. KC Star, hint SP may have a noon or 1pm Eastern announcement - no questions.
~~~~~

I am not free to explain more. these are not the actual contents, but are extrapolated from the actual text. What is shown amounts to about 35%-40% of what I was shown. I was allowed to touch the document, read the entire page, but not copy it. I have years of working with full email headers and these looked extraordinarily real.

I do not have enough to say firmly, but I will be watching the Plain Dealer and the Star as well as Fox and CBS live and websites.

Do as you need to do.

-jb

2 comments:

Jeremy Aldrich said...

Who are JL and MR?

We'll find out pretty quickly if there's any merit to this...

Jim Burdick said...

Not sure about JL, but thoguht MR was Mitt Romney.

But, it is all past tense and didn't happen, so I think what I saw was something just being 'floated' to gather reactions.

Not sure that the 'Romney' involvement might not have been to preface or gauge the Michigan effect, where they pulled out that very day.

Still, I feel somewhat 'used' and will meter info from that source until trust is regained.

-jb