Thursday, February 14, 2008

Loser Campaign Phrases

I thought I'd share the campaign phrases or phrasing I most dislike. I am only covering the three most likely candidates right now, but if you insist I address others, let me know. In alphabetic order:

Hillary Clinton: "Day one." Ma'm, day one is going to be day one for every one the same. You have NEVER been president and experience can not be injected. Sorry, but DROP the DAY ONE.

John McCain: "Real, existential threat (radical Islamists) we face." Sir, until you and many others understand how we can prevent creating this group, encouraging this group, and multiplying this group, we will need face the fact that terrorists exists. Period. But we also need to understand that the problem is 'extremists' of any strip, Christian, Islamic, Atheist, Buddhist, WHATEVER. Extremists are a problem.

Barack Obama: "I don't belong here." Sir, I know what you are trying to say. But you are there because you are running for president and doing OK with it, so drop the self-deprecation.

That's all. And it's only my thinking.

Now VOTE, folks, VOTE. Primaries, General, any election you qualify for: VOTE!

-jb

0 comments: