Friday, October 17, 2008

McCain Loses Last Week's Point

One week and two hours ago, I published a post giving Senator McCain a point for decency. He has now lost that point as well as my usual habit of calling him 'Senator.' What changed? Well ... McCain changed. His mind. I have heard two 'robocalls' McCain is funding and approving that both lie openly about McCain's opponent. BOTH calls are aimed at stirring up fear and hatred and I have had eight years of W and Cheney living off of this nation's fear and hatred.

McCain, you have no decency. You have no integrity.

Everyone, I strongly urge you to send a penny to the McCain campaign. Please read my post http://sensenotnonsense.blogspot.com/2008/10/penny-for-your-thought.html from a couple weeks ago and send 'A Penny For Your Thoughts'. If we send McCain's campaign a million pennies, he will have $10,000 dollars that will cost him over $100,000 to process and another $100,000 or more to send you a receipt. That will be a net of negative $190,000! Do it, this madman is trying to scare the presidency out of the American people.

-jb

0 comments: